The Joos-Thoughfeed-Presses DLP/OK range meets the demands of cost-efficient and environmental-friendly veneering. Equipped with a convenient switch cabinet with integrated SPS-control mounted on the backside of the machine. The fitment of the Joos A.B.S.-Safety system ensures that incorrectly loaded or forgotten parts are immediately registered by microsensors then the press opens automatically avoiding damage to the pressing table. The press table lies dynamically onto the pistons without screw connection and is guided by a tie bar. To protect against dirt and general wear and tear the press is fitted with foil covers and a fast-exchange tensioning system.
A special table construction enables the transport belts inside the press to be guided around the lower heating platen to protect against dirt and damage. The belt length is identical with the pressing surface. This range of throughfeed presses offer four models from 8.6 t to 15.3 t, with the choice of maximum pressure from 1000 kN to 2000 kN and pressing surfaces from 2550 mm x 1350 mm to 38000 x 1600 mm.
- Golden anodized heating platens
- Dynamic piston bearing
- Integrated SPS-control
- Heating options: electric, hot water, thermo-oil
- Fast-exchange tensioning system for foil
- Electronic temperature control systems
- Heat generation with the in-house heating system
- Suitable for production lines
- Loading of the machine from the small or wide side