Denibbing and Sanding Machine – Pegaso – Proven Technology
The Makor Pegaso is the ideal machine for sanding and denibbing flat base and upper shaped profile panels and doors. This machine effectively removes the wood fibres that show up after the raw material milling process or after the application of one primer coat. For long-lasting and operational stability, the structure of the machine consists of sturdy steel. Workpiece sanding is carried out by the group of 8 parallel rotating brushes. All the working parameters are easy to set and are monitored from the touch screen control panel.
Features & Accessories Include
- Punctured and vacuum belt, for best piece grip
- Orbiting carousel group with 8-counter-rotating brushes, for maximum quality
- Sanding speed adjustable by inverter
- Motorised adjustment of the piece thickness
- Userfriendly intuitive control touch screen