An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at Electro-Tech Machinery Ltd! We’re hiring a Parts Advisor / Representative on a permanent basis.
Established in 1996, Moneymore based Electro-Tech Machinery specialise in the sale of New & Used woodworking and metalworking machinery, representing the top manufacturers in the industry. The spare parts and servicing departments have a strong ethos of customer satisfaction, focusing on aftersales customer care to maximise customer productivity and output.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identification of spare parts using machine manuals and technical diagrams.
• Being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail
• Assisting in the sourcing of parts identified for customers and site engineers.
• Advising on parts availability, pricing, and lead time
• Liaise with Warranty dept case owners and ensuring timely processing of returns.
• Maintaining an accurate internal stock control system
• Co-ordinate transportation of parts via couriers, Track deliveries for customers
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all paperwork relating to the role.
• Ensuring that the Parts Department runs efficiently.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work using own initiative.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment, ideally in an aftersales customer service role would be advantageous.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload using own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet ordering deadlines.
- Computer literate / Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to use AutoCAD and read electrical drawing would be advantageous.
- Experience in the woodworking and metalworking industry would be advantageous.
- Onsite Car Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Full-time permanent role
- Full training provided.
The closing date for applications is 22/04/2021
Send your CV to;