Electro-Tech Machinery Ltd is currently hiring an experienced sales executive for its metalworking department to sell and promote its wide range of sheet metal/steelwork machinery.
Established in 1996, Moneymore based Electro-Tech Machinery specialise in the sale of woodworking and metalworking machines, representing the top brands of both new and second-hand machinery. Alongside this, the spare parts and servicing departments strongly focus on customer care to maximise the benefits and productivity of all our equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent Electro-Tech Machinery Ltd with the highest level of professionalism.
- Maintain existing accounts and developing new prospects.
- Manage the achievement of the annual sales targets set for the area.
- Responsible for planning and carrying out direct sales activities.
- Learn details about our products and services.
- Use and maintain the accuracy of our CRM.
- Previous experience working as a Sales Executive in the metalworking industry
- Strong working knowledge of sheet metal/steelwork machinery, software, and production processes.
- Proven record in a similar role
- Ability to provide customers with well-founded advice and support.
- High level of motivation to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A personable, trustworthy character.
- Competent team player.
- Good time-management and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Flexible approach to working hours essential.
- Open to overseas travel and overnight stays.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary: Negotiable / Depending on experience
Apply with CV to;